Top 9 Social Media Marketing Tools
With so many social media marketing tools out there, it becomes tricky at times to choose the right ones for improving your business’s online presence. Today, social media presence is very important to reach out to your audience and hence, you need a fully strategized plan that will help you achieve your goals. So, how do you actually do that? Well, you have to keep track of the new tools and trends that are important for strategizing a successful marketing plan. Let’s see the top 9 social media marketing tools that will help you carry out your marketing plan successfully.
1. Biteable: This is perhaps the most user-friendly tool to make stunning and informative videos for your social media. Putting valuable content on social media is very important and as visual content engages more customers in comparison to plain content this tool can be of great benefit for your business. This tool provides free video footage, templates, music, and animated gifs.
2. Buzzsumo: Marketing is not just about who your audience is and what they are looking for. It is also about knowing about your competitors and how you are being perceived in the market. Buzzsumo is a research tool that helps you determine how well you are doing and what content is working best for you. You can find content that is trending, find influencers, track your competitors, find content that your audience is looking for and much more.
3. Missinglttr: Missinglttr is a great tool to drive traffic to your website. It will help you transform your quality blog posts into social media posts i.e. handling the promotion aspect for you. This tool can convert your blogs into a 12-month social campaign for your different social media channels. You can easily review or edit the content if needed.
4. Hootsuite: Hootsuite is a social media marketing and management dashboard tool that helps you to manage all your social media channels all at one place. You can schedule posts across different social media accounts, manage your content, track your performance and filter conversations that matter to your company or your industry.
5. MeetEdgar: This is a social media scheduler and management tool and is somewhat similar to Hootsuite. However, both work quite differently. MeetEdgar can help you schedule and automate your content (post and re-post your evergreen content). This tool can even write social media status updates based on your articles or blogs.
6. Sumo: Sumo has a pool of tools that can help you automate your site growth which in turn will enable you to revamp your marketing approach.
7. Canva: Canva is another amazing tool that can be of great use for social media marketers which they can use to make stunning social media images. This tool provides ready-made templates, designs, icons, and illustrations to make images look great.
8. Animoto: Animoto is a one-stop tool to create amazing social media marketing videos for your social media platforms. You can easily attract your audience by making engaging videos which in turn would increase your traffic and sales.
9. Feedly: This is a great tool to keep track of all the topics that you are interested in – be it blogs, YouTube channels, twitter influencers that you follow and even get keyword alerts and follow RSS feeds that matter to you.
Hence, these were top 9 social media marketing tools that you can incorporate in your marketing strategy. There are indeed many other great tools out there, but you need to adopt those that fit in your marketing plan. Also, you need to keep up with the latest trends and tools so that you don’t miss out to add them to your marketing toolkit.